Kurogo User Conference
NOTE: 2014 KUROGO HIGHERED USER CONFERENCE WILL BE HELD AT GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY ON MARCH 19TH AND 20TH, 2014.
Thank you to everyone who made the inaugural Kurogo Higher-Ed User Conference such a great success!
With over 50 participants from 17 universities and colleges from throughout North America – from Washington, D.C. to Austin, Texas to Vancouver, B.C. – the conference featured information-packed presentations from community members and developers. This conference, which was graciously hosted by UMass Amherst, was a great opportunity to engage with and learn from fellow Kurogo users as well as the developers and management team at Modo Labs.
- Conference Agenda (KurogoConference2013-Agenda.pdf: 1.2MB)
- Developer Track Presentation (KurogoDevTrack.pdf: 3.9MB)
- Developer Track: Example Code (example.zip: 11KB)
- IT and MarComm Working Together - ISU Presentation (Prezi Presentation)
- Mobile Analytics - NYU Presentation (MobileAnalyticsNYU.pdf: 1.8MB)
Thanks to the great events team at UMass Amherst who filmed these videos of the conference sessions.
"3 Minutes of Fame": Lightning Presentations
- Fitchburg State University 03:02 - Presentation by Julie Dunlap LePoer, Mobile Webmaster at Fitchburg State University.
- Georgetown University 03:54 - Presentation by Lee Emmert, Mobile Program Manager at Georgetown University.
- Indiana State University 03:32 - Presentation by Santhana Naidu, Web Services Director Communications and Marketing at Indiana State.
- New York University 03:23 - Presentation by Eric Bross, Web Director at NYU.
- Princeton University 04:24 - Presentation by Mary Albert, Manager of Web Development Group at Princeton University.
- Rochester Institute of Technology 03:07 - Presentation by Bryan Meyer, Project Manager and Mobile Program Manager at RIT.
- SUNY Oswego 03:21 - Presentation by Rick Buck, Web support specialist at SUNY Oswego.
- Tufts University 02:14 - Presentation by Tom Klejna, Enterprise Application Architect at Tufts University.
- University of Massachusetts Amherst 03:00 - Presentation by Michael Gilbert, Adviser for Technology Initiatives at UMass Amherst.
- University of British Columbia 05:14 - Presentation by Juan Tellez, Business Development Manager at University of British Columbia.
- Villanova University 04:18 - Presentation by Bob Mallon, VP Client Services at Modo Labs on behalf of Villanova.
- Indiana State University: IT and MarComm Working Together 60:16 - Presentation by Santhana Naidu, Director of Web Services, and Lisa Spence, Associate VP and CIO of Indiana State University.
- NYU: Mobile Analytics 58:41 - Presentation by Jim Robertson, Executive Director of Digital Communications Group at NYU.
For more information
To learn more about what happened at this year's conference, how to engage with the Kurogo higher-ed community, or information about the 2014 Kurogo Higher-Ed User Conference, please contact email@example.com
Special Thanks To:
- University of Massachusetts Amherst
- Chris Booth (Rochester Institute of Technology)
- Heidi Dollard (University of Massachusetts Amherst)
- Serge Goldstein (Princeton University)
- Yuki Nagatoshi (Modo Labs, Inc.)
- Andrew Yu (Modo Labs, Inc.)
Strategy Track Presenters and Panelists
- Phil Chatterton (University of British Columbia)
- Santhana Naidu (Indiana State University)
- Jim Robertson (New York University)
- Lisa Spence (Indiana State University)
- Marshall Vale (Modo Labs, Inc.)
- Brandeis University
- Farmingdale State College
- Fitchburg State University
- Georgetown University
- Harvard University
- Indiana State University
- Middlebury College
- New York University
- Northwestern University
- Princeton University
- Rochester Institute of Technology
- St. Edward's University
- SUNY Oswego
- Tufts University
- University of Alberta
- University of British Columbia
- University of Massachusetts Amherst